Composite numbers chart before 19
Composite Numbers Before Calculator
|Enter a natural number to calculate the composites before it:
Ex.: 10, 100, 64, 1000, ... until 20,000.
Composite Numbers Before 19:
The number 19 is a prime number because it is not possible to write it as a product of prime factors. In other words, 19 is only divided by 1 and by itself.
List of composite numbers before 19 (including 19 itself):
4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18.
Here is the answer to questions like: Composite numbers chart before 19 . Get all the composite numbers from one to 19. Use the 'Composite Numbers Before Calculator' below to discover if any given number is composite or prime and get all the composites up to 19.
Other ways people find this
- Composite numbers from 1 to 19.
- Composite numbers between 1 and 19.
- What are all composite numbers that are less than 19.
- Composite numbers before 19.
- Composite numbers below 19.
- Composite Numbers 1-19 Chart.
- Composite Numbers Less than 19.
- Composite Numbers up to 19.
Composite Number Definition
A composite number is a whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
A composite number n is a positive integer n>1 which is not prime (i.e., it can be divided by whole number other than 1 and itself).
- Example 1: 6 can be divided evenly by 2, so 6 is a composite number.
- Example 2: 5 cannot be divided evenly (except by 1 and 5), so is not a composite number (it is a so called prime number).