Composite numbers list from 1 to 21
Composite Numbers Before Calculator
|Enter a natural number to calculate the composites before it:
Ex.: 10, 100, 64, 1000, ... until 20,000.
Composite Numbers Before 21:
The number 21 is not a prime number because it is possible to express it as a product of prime factors. In other words, 21 can be divided by 1, by itself and at least by 3 and 7. So, 21 is a 'composite number'.
List of composite numbers before 21:
4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21.
Here is the answer to questions like: Composite numbers list from 1 to 21 . Get all the composite numbers from one to 21. Use the 'Composite Numbers Before Calculator' below to discover if any given number is composite or prime and get all the composites up to 21.
Other ways people find this
- Composite numbers from 1 to 21.
- Composite numbers between 1 and 21.
- What are all composite numbers that are less than 21.
- Composite numbers before 21.
- Composite numbers below 21.
- Composite Numbers 1-21 Chart.
- Composite Numbers Less than 21.
- Composite Numbers up to 21.
Composite Number Definition
A composite number is a whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
A composite number n is a positive integer n>1 which is not prime (i.e., it can be divided by whole number other than 1 and itself).
- Example 1: 6 can be divided evenly by 2, so 6 is a composite number.
- Example 2: 5 cannot be divided evenly (except by 1 and 5), so is not a composite number (it is a so called prime number).