List of prime numbers before 30
Prime Numbers Before Calculator
Enter a natural number to calculate the primes before it:
Ex.: 4, 11, 64, 128, ... until 10,000.
Prime Numbers Before 30:
The number 30 is not a prime number because it is possible to express it as a product of prime factors. In other words, 30 can be divided by 1, by itself and at least by 2, 3 and 5. So, 30 is a 'composite number'.
List of prime numbers before 30:
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29.
Here you'll find the answer to questions like: List of prime numbers before 30. Get all the prime numbers from one to 30. Use the Prime Numbers Before Calculator below to discover if any given number is prime or composite and get all the primes up to 30.
Other ways people find this
- Prime numbers from 1 to 30.
- Prime numbers between 1 and 30.
- What are all prime numbers that are less than 30.
- Prime numbers before 30.
- Prime numbers below 30.
- Prime Numbers 1-30 Chart.
- Prime Numbers Less than 30.
- Prime Numbers up to 30.
- What is the sum of the first 30 prime numbers?.